Technical Project Manager Industry
Come and work for one of the fastest growing cleantech companies in the Nordics
We are located in modern facilities in Sweden and are looking for several skilled professionals who are dedicated to working with environmentally friendly technology within air and water treatment.
We are looking for you who are business minded and accurate, pays attention to details and a great curiousity. The role is strongly integrated with our core business and the problem statements you will face will be varied, challenging and engaging. For the right individual, this will mean a great degree of freedom with a substantial amount of responsibility.
You will be a part of a group of sales specialists and engineers working as a cross-border team to deliver clean technology within a fast-growing company. Your achievements will directly influence the direction of the company and its success.
We value thoughts and engagement relating to our processes and offerings as we always strive towards improvement, both pertaining to internal routines and field work.
- Fixed salary
We work daily with advanced purification processes for air and water in a number of application areas and operations. We have a strong focus in the real estate industry, industrial and municipal water purification processes, as well as air treatment in biogas and wastewater treatment plants. Our deliveries often consist of complex holistic solutions with combination techniques that can include advanced oxidation processes, filter systems and catalytic treatment of hard-to-digest substances such as micro-pollutants, grease and alcohols.
Our industrial business area is growing rapidly! We have a strong need for technical project management for our complete purification systems for air and water treatment in Sweden and internationally. You will be part of a talented team with different backgrounds and professional roles in marketing, process technology and project sales. Together we design and design tomorrow’s energy efficient purification technology.
Your future responsibilities
You will play an important role in leading and completing our deliveries within the framework of shorter and longer projects and coordinating this with our production team and factory. This includes:
- Purchase of components and the products included in the projects
- Responsibility for production planning
- Communication with our customers about delivery and schedule
- Communication with our project vendors about the scope of the project and delivery times
- Update of technical documentation and preparation of new documentation if necessary
- Factory testing at delivery (FAT)
- Deployment of our systems on site at the customer
- Coordination of system design and designers
- Very good knowledge of the Office package, especially Word and Excel
- At least 2 years work experience in project management
- Experience in coordinating production processes
- Understanding of industrial equipment and processes
- B driving license
- Fluent in Swedish and very good knowledge of English, in both speech and writing
- Education in technology, production, logistics at the university level
- Experience of working at a growth company
- Practical experience in business systems and CRM systems
- Experience working at a manufacturing company
- Experience working at a company with an international focus
Do not hesitate to contact us with questions about us as a company or about the role.
Start: As soon as possible after agreement Your application must include CV, personal letter and references from previous jobs.
Scope: Full time, until further notice
Last application day: Selection is ongoing, so submit your application as soon as possible
Due to the large number of applications, we can only consider candidates who meet the requirement profile.
Your application must include CV, personal letter and references from previous jobs.
Read more about us.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? See all our vacancies.