Result-oriented Project Sales Specialist
Come and work for one of the fastest growing cleantech companies in the Nordics
We are located in modern facilities in Sweden and are looking for several skilled professionals who are dedicated to working with environmentally friendly technology within air and water treatment.
We are looking for you who are business minded, pays attention to details and executes the job with great passion. The role is strongly integrated with our core business and the problem statements you will face will be varied, challenging and engaging. For the right individual, this will mean a great degree of freedom with a substantial amount of responsibility.
You will be a part of a group of sales people and engineers working as a cross-border team to deliver clean technology within a fast-growing company. Your achievements will directly influence the direction of the company and its success.
We value thoughts and engagement relating to our processes and offerings as we always strive towards improvement, both pertaining to internal routines and field work.
- Fixed and bonus-based salary
We work daily with advanced purification processes for air and water in a number of application areas and operations. We have a strong focus in the real estate industry, industrial and municipal water purification processes, as well as air treatment in biogas and wastewater treatment plants. Our deliveries often consist of complex holistic solutions with combination techniques that can include advanced oxidation processes, filter systems and catalytic treatment of hard-to-digest substances such as micro-pollutants, grease and alcohols. We work extensively in large and small projects, often with overall responsibility that includes whole contracts or part deliveries with responsibility for parts or the entire purification chain.
We are looking for a result oriented project sales specialist who will work closely with our team of technical specialist and engineers. You will be responsible for establishing contact with new customers and follow-up throughout the whole sales process. Your role involves identifying the customers’ needs and process improvements.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in technical sales
- You have a college/university education in technology, production, chemistry/environment or logistics
- You master Swedish fluently and English unrestricted in speech and writing
- You have very good administrative knowledge and master the Office package, especially Word and Excel
- You have an understanding of industrial equipment and processes
- You have practical experience in business and CRM systems
- You have a B driving license
- You have experience working at a growth company
- You have experience working at a manufacturing company
- You have previously worked for a company with an international focus
Do not hesitate to contact us with questions about us as a company or about the role.
Start: As soon as possible after agreement Your application must include CV, personal letter and references from previous jobs.
Scope: Full time, until further notice
Last application day: Selection is ongoing, so submit your application as soon as possible
Due to the large number of applications, we can only consider candidates who meet the requirement profile.
Your application must include CV, personal letter and references from previous jobs.
Read more about us.
Didn’t find what you were looking for? See all our vacancies.