Water damages – odor problems
Efficient and sustainable sanitation of odor and water damaged rooms
Water damaged rooms and furnishing will quickly develop mold and mildew issues. In the right conditions mold starts to grow in as little as 24 hours. Some mold is toxic to humans, and all mold is very damaging to materials it infests. Consequently, water damaged rooms emit disturbing odors and can cause serious health problems.
Ozone effectively removes over 90% of virtually all odors and effectively breaks down mold so that the room can be fully used again. Sanitation of water damaged rooms can take place in many spaces, such as properties, basements, housing, warehouses, garages, wet areas, changing rooms, bathhouses and toilets.
Read more about sanitation associated with mold.
Easy treatment, do this
1. Position the ACT-3000 in the room, preferably higher (in an elevated location)
2. Close doors and windows
3. Connect ACT-3000 to electricity
4. Choose ozone production 1-100%
5. Leave the room and close the door
6. You decide for yourself how long the treatment will last
7. When you want to end the treatment, enter the room and turn off the ozone generator. Open the window to extract any excess ozone faster. Step out of the room and close the door to let the rest of the ozone oxidize
8. Tip: It is convenient to control the treatment using a plug-mounted timer