Smoke – sanitation of smoke odors
Efficient and chemical-free removal of smoke and related odors
Smoke from cigarettes, fireplaces, fires and other sources gives a strong odor that can penetrate floors, walls and furniture. Ozone can treat and effectively remove most of the odor.
Awareness of the risks of passive smoking remains high and specially designed smoking rooms are becoming more common, especially now that you are no longer allowed to smoke indoors, in beer gardens or outdoor cafés.
However, due to the almost constant exposure to smoke in smoking rooms, it can be an unpleasant experience to enter such a room, even for smokers. Ozone treatment of a smoking room can make the room smell considerably less and thus improve the comfort of the guests. Ozone effectively breaks down the smoke molecules and separates them so that they can disperse.
Ozone can treat and effectively remove other types of smoke from natural substances. Sanitation of smoke odor can be applied to, for example, smoking rooms, hotel rooms, housing and other spaces where smoke odor causes a problem. Ozone can also be used in cleaning smoke damage after fires.
Read more about smoke sanitation associated with fires.
Easy treatment, do this
1. Position the ACT-3000 in the room, preferably higher (in an elevated location)
2. Close doors and windows
3. Connect ACT-3000 to electricity
4. Choose ozone production 1-100%
5. Leave the room and close the door
6. You decide for yourself how long the treatment will last
7. When you want to end the treatment, enter the room and turn off the ozone generator. Open the window to extract any excess ozone faster. Step out of the room and close the door to let the rest of the ozone oxidize
8. Tip: It is convenient to control the treatment using a plug-mounted timer