Hotel rooms – odor problems
Easy and efficient disinfection and freshening of hotel rooms
Different types of odor problems can occur in hotel rooms, which create discomfort for newly arrived hotel guests. A stale or smelly hotel room creates a bad first impression for guests and can impair the hotel’s reputation. Ozone purification is an environmentally friendly and very effective method for removing bad odors caused by mold, smoke, sweat, waste, food, toilets and the like.
Ozone purification is also effective for quick and easy disinfection of both air and hard-to-reach surfaces in a hotel room. The fact that the room is free of bacteria and viruses also enhances the well-being of newly arrived guests. Ozone, which is already in a gaseous state under normal ambient conditions, simply blends in with the air in the room, rapidly breaking down and inactivating harmful microorganisms, viruses and bacteria in the air and on surfaces, even on surfaces that are normally difficult to reach.
Read more about the spread of viruses and bacteria.
The powerful disinfecting properties of ozone mean that the bad odors disappear after a short ozone treatment. Ozone purification should not be compared with other methods that try to conceal the odor with fragrances. Ozone eliminates the cause of the odor. The air is cleaned and the room is ready to be used by a new guest. The method also means that carpets, curtains and other textiles require less cleaning.
Read more about odor problems in other types of rooms and premises.
Easy treatment, do this
1. Position the ACT-3000 in the room, preferably higher (in an elevated location)
2. Close doors and windows
3. Connect ACT-3000 to electricity
4. Choose ozone production 1-100%
5. Leave the room and close the door
6. You decide for yourself how long the treatment will last
7. When you want to end the treatment, enter the room and turn off the ozone generator. Open the window to extract any excess ozone faster. Step out of the room and close the door to let the rest of the ozone oxidize
8. Tip: It is convenient to control the treatment using a plug-mounted timer