Garbage rooms – odor problems
Sustainable and cost-effective solution for odor problems in garbage rooms
Garbage rooms, waste separation rooms, recycling rooms and local waste collection rooms often have problems with disturbing odors. The increasingly strict requirements for waste separation means that residents need to visit these premises more frequently than before. At the same time, waste and garbage collection takes place more irregularly than before and at greater intervals, which also increases the risk of hygiene and odor problems.
In Sweden, the requirement to use refrigeration to keep down the smell and growth of viruses and bacteria in the garbage room, was removed in 2009. Since then we have helped hundreds of property owners, condominium associations and industries to keep clean in areas where garbage and waste are collected, separated and handled. We have also helped to save thousands of euros in electricity costs by switching to ozone treatment.
The ACT-3000 treats the air with ozone. It is mounted high up on the wall in a tailor-made bracket. The ozone breaks down viruses and bacteria and minimizes the smell in the garbage disposal. Operation is automatic and maintenance is minimal. The ozone is usually produced around the clock. The amount of ozone is very small and does not affect humans or animals.
Easy treatment, do this
1. Position the ACT-3000 in the room, preferably higher (in an elevated location)
2. Close doors and windows
3. Connect ACT-3000 to electricity
4. Choose ozone production 1-100%
5. Leave the room and close the door
6. You decide for yourself how long the treatment will last
7. When you want to end the treatment, enter the room and turn off the ozone generator. Open the window to extract any excess ozone faster. Step out of the room and close the door to let the rest of the ozone oxidize
8. Tip: It is convenient to control the treatment using a plug-mounted timer