Digester chamber – odor problems
Efficient odor control in digestion chambers
In a digestion chamber, sludge is broken down (digested) by microorganisms and during the decomposition, biogas is formed, but also H2S, hydrogen sulfide, which smells intense and uncomfortable.
The ACT-3000 can be used in small digestion chambers in, for example, farms to break down the odor that forms in the space. ACT-3000P can be used to direct the ozone directly into the chamber during digestion. For commercial biogas plants, we recommend our powerful ozone system RENA Pro.
Easy treatment, do this
1. Mount the ACT-3000/ACT-3000P in the wall-mount bracket
2. Close doors and windows/direct the tube for ozone into the digester chamber
3. Choose ozone production 1-100%
4. Production usually runs around the clock
5. Adjust ozone production if necessary