Mold & Mildew Removal
Mold is one of the top causes of allergic symptoms and can be found everywhere. Mold infects carpeting, insulation, walls, even the wood and brick framing inside your home. When they grow uncontrolled, molds can gradually destroy the surfaces they are on by rendering them unusable, which makes removal of the surface the only alternative. The only traditional way to actually get rid of the mold is to remove all visible mold, disinfect the surfaces, and reduce the level of moisture.
Using ozone is a well proven way of hindering mold growth. Ozone's strong oxidation potential means that it actively kills airborne mold spores rather than just masking the odour. It is also 3000 times faster as a bactericide than chlorine, as well as being safe for the environment. Ozone affects even hard to reach corners and crevices and pentrates textiles that may also be infested. It is well documented that ozone offers a fast, thorough and environmentally friendly solution to mold and mildew problems.